Rain Bird® Hose Reels make watering with hoses faster, safer and more efficient, saving your crews valuable time and money. Featuring top-quality materials and construction and an ergonomic, easy-to-use design, our full line of hose reels can meet virtually any need, in both mounted and trailer models.
Efficiency–Hose reels let you put the hose where you need it, when you need it… improves efficiency and reduces clutter
Economy–Tests prove hoses that are properly stored on a reel will last 5 to 7 times longer… reduces downtime and replacement costs
Ergonomics–Hose reels make handling easier and more comfortable for workers over the course of a long day… provides low hose tension during pullout and controlled return speed
Safety–Hose reels keep hose out of the way when not in use… eliminates tripping and safety problems
• Durable abrasion & corrosion resistant baked-on powder coat paint is standard on all painted models. Each component is individually painted
• Full flow shaft and ball bearing swivel assures maximum product delivery
- Adjustable spool rotation eliminates hose backlash when de-reeling.
- Zinc-plated swivel with VITON® “O” ring seals.
- Permanently lubricated dual main bearings.
- Motor mounting at either end of the reel.
- All bolted construction — no welds.
- Lock pin prevents spool rotation when the reel is not in use.
- Vibration-proof self-locking fasteners ensure assembly integrity.
- Available in hand crank or motor drive models. Manual driven reels are easily converted to power driven reels.
- Includes 10′ (3.0 m) connecting hose only.
- Base and arm feature heavy gauge steel stampings with reinforced ribs for structural integrity.
- Glass-filled composite spool and spring case contain industrial grade drive spring.
- Latch mechanism is mounted on arm to ensure hose latch-out will not occur.
- Long-lasting torsion spring and swivel ensures maximum life.
- Includes air/water hose only.
- Easily attaches to most off-road golf work vehicles or carts with clevis pin hitch.
- 40″ x 40″ (102 cm x 102 cm) heavy gauge steel bed is predrilled for heavy-duty hose reels.
- Dual-tapered automotive style bearings and solid steel axle for smooth, reliable operation.
- Pneumatic tires and high quality wheels are recessed under trailer bed to eliminate snagging of trees and shrubs.
- Extra long 32″ (81 cm) trailer tongue allows for sharper turns and easier back-up.
- For off-road use only. No riders.
- Spring retractable with latch.
- Designed for wall, ceiling or bench mounting.
- Features adjustable cord stop.
- Spring retraction.
- Corrosion proof and virtually maintenance free.
- Tough, U.V.-stabilized outer case with a simple and reliable latch mechanism.
- Spring tension easily adjusted.
- Pivoting wall bracket included.
- Includes air/water and 4′ (1.2 m) connecting hose.
- Guide is field adjustable for wall, ceiling or truck mounting positions.
- Heavy-duty brackets eliminate bending due to angular hose pull.
- Banded drive springs give smooth, automatic hose retrieval.
- All reels are permanently factory lubricated.
- Reliable latch will maintain the desired working length of hose. Our mechanism assures a positive latch or unlatch of the hose.
- Nylon guide rollers reduce hose drag and abrasion.
- Includes air/water hose only.
- Made of clear PVC polymer reinforced with nylon tire cord to be compatible with most water soluble agricultural chemicals.
- Lightweight and kink resistant.
- Premium brass male/female garden hose couplings.
- Reels easily.
- Working pressure 150 p.s.i.
- Burst pressure 450 p.s.i.
- Internal Diameter 1″
- Length 100 ft.
- USA made.
Products are subject to availability from our vendors and may have been replaced or updated from what is listed here. Our Golf Sales Managers and Local Branches will be happy to assist you find replacement or updated products for your project needs.